Docplexus Secures Knowledge Partnerships with Premier Medical Institutions
Key public and private medical bodies recently chose Docplexus as their Exclusive Knowledge Partner, making it the most trusted professional network of India’s medical community.
Docplexus has been granted exclusive rights for disseminating useful medical information and updates by four renowned institutions viz.,
- NCDC – National Centre for Disease Control
- IPHA – Indian Public Health Association
- AFPI – Academy of Family Physicians of India
- IML – Institute of Medicine and Law
This is in addition to previous partnerships of similar nature with
- FOGSI – Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India
- IPHACON 2017 – Indian Public Health Association’s Annual National Conference 2017
- WTC – World Trauma Congress
- ICC – International Cancer Congress
- IDS 2017 – International Diabetes Summit 2017
Docplexus has changed the way India’s medical community learns and communicates by bringing out highly innovative and valuable offerings like KOL Webinars, Online CME courses, Patient Case Studies, Weekly Medical News, etc. This has led over 2,25,000 doctors to avail membership of the platform.
Speaking on the collaboration, Mr. Mahendrakumar Bajpai, Supreme Court Advocate and Honorary Director, IML, said
“Digital media, as a platform, has the ability to reach out to a wide audience across geographies. Our association with Docplexus is the first initiative of its kind to educate doctors and healthcare professionals on laws applicable to medicine and an attempt to bring clarity in this domain of medicine and law.
As Knowledge Partners, Docplexus has created microsites that will host articles, event updates, webinars, case studies and any other content that these institutions want to share with the medical community.
Click to Read Press Release: http://bit.ly/2t8tTnv