Docplexus Partners with Indian Psychiatric Society (IPS)
In our constant efforts to empower doctors, a key endeavour has been to partner with well-known public and private medical bodies. The latest addition to Docplexus’ list of Knowledge Partners is the Indian Psychiatric Society (IPS).
Docplexus-IPS partnership aims to educate medical practitioners with latest updates in the field of psychiatry for timely diagnosis, effective treatment and better patient outcomes.
According to the Vice President and President-elect, Indian Psychiatry Society, Dr. Mrugesh Vaishnav, “24% population today requires psychiatric treatment for one reason or another and this number is expected to rise rapidly in the coming days. IPS has been rendering services like liason psychiatry, community services, seminars and conferences with other specialities, etc. This partnership will help us take all our activities with respect to academics and other services to the entire medical community.”
IPS, with more than 6000 members, is one of the world’s largest psychiatric societies. Among its multiple objectives, improvement of mental health of the people and mental health education, advancement of psychiatry and allied sciences are the key ones.
Docplexus, an online professional community of 275,000+ doctors, has united registered physicians from 94 specialties and 1500 towns & cities on a single platform for better clinical dialogue and knowledge exchange. Some of its popular offerings like KOL Webinars, Online CMEs, Patient Case Studies, and Medical Updates, have revamped the way doctors consume medical information and stay up-to-date in their field of practice.
Other Knowledge Partners of Docplexus
- The Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- National Centre for Disease Control (NSDC)
- Indian Public Health Association (IPHA)
- Indian Association of Clinical Cardiologists (IACC)
- Maharashtra State TB Cell
- Academy of Family Physicians of India (AFPI)
- Global Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (GAPIO)
- Chellaram Diabetes Institute (CDI)
- Core India Institute of Legal Medicine (CIILM)
- Institute of Medicine and Law (IML)